Here's a few of my favorite gift ideas that will not only lower the levels of clutter in the lives of your loved ones, but also assure you're giving something they'll surely consider beautiful and useful.
1. Give the gift of Service -
Who wouldn't love the gift of a relief from a common household chore?
Purchase services like cleaning, lawn care, prepared foods, or ORGANIZING
(yes, Operation Organization does offer gift certificates!)
2. Contribute to a favorite hobby -
Whether your loved one is a hunter, handyman, scrap-booker, fishing or arts and crafts enthusiast, it is certain that a hobbyist is always looking to add supplies to aid in their craft.
3. The gift of experience or class -
Photography, painting, ballroom dancing, marshal arts, sporting camps, ice skating, music lessons...the options are endless!
4. Performance or production -
Purchase tickets for the Theater, a concert or Sporting Event!
5. Luxury Service -
Massage, Spa Treatment, Manicure.
6. Gift cards are always a guaranteed success!
Music, books, food, restaurants, Amazon.com... you name it, there is probably a gift card for it...
7. Memberships -
For the Zoo, Museums, Health Clubs...
8. Subscriptions -
Magazines, or even on-line services like Plan to Eat or Netflix!
9. Consider a big ticket item for the whole family to enjoy vs. smaller individual gifts -
Maybe a trampoline, swimming pool, gaming system, or camping equipment...
10. How about a fun filled family vacation?!
What clutter free gift would you most like to receive??