- Bug spray
- Band aids
- Wide Brimmed hat/s
- Hair bands
- Wide tooth comb/brush (for wet tangled hair)
- (Full)Water Bottles
- Healthy snacks (like trail mix or granola that won't melt in the hot sun)
- Handy wipes for quick clean-ups.
- Small coin purse (in case you cross paths with the ice cream truck or for swimming pool concessions)
- Designate a pocket to slip in personal identification, cell phone, plus any membership cards.
* Consider installing a few drying hooks either in the garage or near a mud room entrance so they'll be dry and ready to pop in the bag. Store your summer bag nearby!
*Be sure to make a new routine of checking the stock of your bag each night so you'll always be ready for the next adventure!